In partnership with Lehigh Business, we are excited to announce the Startup Academy Summer 2022 program! For the fifth year, students have the opportunity to work and learn through an entrepreneurial internship experience with San Francisco startups. Housing is provided during the San Francisco portion of the program, and participants receive a $4,500 stipend.
- Applications Open: October 4, 2021
- Information Sessions
- October 6: 3-4pm EDT, RBC 085
- October 19: 4-5pm EDT, RBC 085
- Applications Close: October 31, 2021
- Candidate Interviews: Late November
- Program Dates: May 24 - July 30, 2022
- Lehigh Business student (including CSB & IBE students)
- Students outside the College of Business with a declared minor in entrepreneurship are also eligible to apply
- Rising junior or senior
- Previous relevant work, internship, or project experience
- Comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy working through challenges in dynamic, fast-paced environments
- Passionate about making an impact and willing to roll up your sleeves to help entrepreneurs build their early-stage companies
- Self-motivated, curious, critical-thinker, and problem-solver, who is interested in developing an entrepreneurial mindset and skills
Host companies are startups based in the San Francisco entrepreneurial ecosystem. As startups continue to embrace the flexibility of hybrid work formats, it is our goal to offer a hybrid, immersive experience where interns live and work in San Francisco for part of the program and work remotely for the remainder of the program. We will update program participants as specific program format details are confirmed.