Lehigh@NasdaqCenter programs are grounded in practices that develop Global Entrepreneurial Leadership competencies. These student outcomes inform how we design and deliver immersive learning experiences. By equipping students with entrepreneurial mindsets and skills, they are prepared to apply entrepreneurial agency throughout their careers.
- Recognizes opportunities for new solutions that fulfill an organizational, market, or customer need.
- Identifies and implements proactive solutions to solve unstructured problems.
- Employs creativity and innovation to synthesize and combine information in new ways that create value.
- Models resilience when faced with professional/personal adversity.
- Displays self-efficacy and believes in his/her ability or capacity to execute behaviors necessary to produce entrepreneurial outcomes.
- Practices empathy and compassion for others, modeling sensitivity and open mindedness, particularly for those of diverse backgrounds.
- Exhibits entrepreneurial passion by demonstrating an internal drive and desire to engage with personally meaningful work that is salient to self-identify.
- Takes calculated risks and exhibits innovative behavior in the midst of uncertainty.
- Creates value by implementing new ideas or solutions that benefit others (i.e., organization, customers, or society).
- Demonstrates personal entrepreneurial action by engaging in entrepreneurial activities (launching a venture, working in a startup, or working in an entrepreneurial role in a traditional organization).